What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance helps cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This coverage can help pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
Commercial auto insurance can help protect business owners and their companies if, for example:
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving one of the business vehicles. The pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in large medical bills.
- You swerve off the road while driving to work in a company vehicle and take out a residential mailbox.
- An employee driving to work in a company vehicle hits another car and totals it.
Get a commercial car insurance quote today to learn how you can protect your small business while on the road.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Consider commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases, or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate leased, rented, or owned company vehicles.